The Master Karate Tournament 01-05-2021March 19, 2021
ISKA national title in -71 kg 27-03-2021March 23, 2021
ISKA is pleased to announce the appointment of Josenilton Cosme do Nascimento as our new National Director of Kickboxing for Brazil.
Originally from Timbauba City, Pernambuco State, Brazil, he now lives in São Bernardo do Campo City Sao Paulo. Mr. Nascimento earned his Law Degree from Bandeirante University in 2001, is married and the father of one child. He also has a postgraduate Degree and is a Specialist in Civil Procedure and Civil Law from Gama Filho University of Rio de Janeiro. He works as a Lawyer Specializing in Family and Succession Law, Business Law and Sports Law. He is also a Grand Master 7th Dan in Taekwondo from World Moo Duk Kwan Federation and 8th Dan Kickboxing CBKBT.
We are extremely confident in Mr. Nascimento due to his administrative background and professional acumen combined with his wealth of martial arts and combat sport experience. He has earned a full vote of confidence from Brazil’s twenty-six state directors.
We’d also like to take this opportunity to thank exiting national kickboxing director Mr. Luciano Ferreira Martins for his service.
Dr. Josenilton Cosme do Nascimento
MARTIAL ARTS BACKGROUND
- Beginning with Martial Arts: 1975 in São Paulo and Chile.
- Black Taekwondo Belt on: 11/1978 – Penha Taekwondo Club.
- Chief instructor of personal defense of the Civil Guard of Santo André: 1986/1989.
- Brazilian Taekwondo Champion: 1980/1981.
- Vice Champion of the Miami International Open Championships 1993.
- First Taekwondo Academy – Hawarang Taekwondo – Tatuapé – São Paulo – 1978.
- 1st Taekwondo Master: Kim Nam Wuong.
- 6th Dan – 1975 – Today lives in the United States of America.
- 2nd Taekwondo Master: Kim Joon Ho Kim
- 6th Dan – 1978 – Today lives in the United States of America.
BOXING TRAINING FOR ADAPTATION TO FULL CONTACT KICKBOXING:
- PIRELLI SANTO ANDRÉ-SP BOXING CLUB
- TECHNICAL: ANTONIO CAROLLO / SERVILHO DE OLIVEIRA, TRAJECTORY IN FULL CONTACT (KICKBOXING)
FULL CONTACT KICKBOXING FIGHTING BACKGROUND
- 1984 – South American Champion of Full Contact – Opponent: Miguel Angel Senz – Paraguay.
- 1985 – South American Full Contact Champion – Opponent Angel Amarilla – Paraguay.
- 1986 – South American Full Contact Champion – Opponent Luciano Arrua – Paraguay.
- 1986 – Rematch won by the South American title – Opponent – Luciano Arrua – Paraguay.
- 1987 – South American Full Contact Champion – Opponent Ramon Ortellado – Argentina.
- 1988 – South American Full Contact Champion – Opponent Alfredo Vasquez Paraguay.
- 1988 – South American Full Contact Champion – Opponent Renzo Zenteno – Chile.
- 1999 – South American Full Contact Champion – Opponent Pedro Canilla – Paraguay.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Ranking achieved in Kickboxing – 1st in the World Ranking – WKF.
- Award Recognition by Asociación Sudamericana de Artes Marciales – 08/1983.
- Recognized member of WKC – World Kickboxing Membership Council 4311-41 1995.
- Recognized by the “Circulo de Cinturones Negros del Paraguay” in 09/1983.
- Recognized: as Member 012 of Karate Kiokushinkai – Kan 2nd Degree Black Belt at the Apostolic College San Jose – SANTIAGO – CHILE.
- 2nd Dan graduate of the Shobukan School of Karate – Chile – affiliated with the Tiger Karate Society – USA.
- Participation in the Advanced International Referee and Full Contact Karate Methodology Course 07/1983 – Argentina.
- Certification in Technical Training in Martial Arts granted by the “Circulo de Cinturones Negros of the Republic of Chile” – 08/1983.
- Biography published in the Who’s Who of the Masters and Pioneers of the Martial Arts of the United States of America, Master Chuck Norris Award – 2020
- Mention by Municipal Chamber of São Bernardo do Campo / SP 07/2018.
- Mention by Municipality of São Jose do Campos / SP 06/2019.
- Mention by São Paulo City Hall / SP 03/2019.
- Mention by Paraguayan Taekwondo Confederation – Asunción 2019.
- Mention by World Musa Taekwondo – Korea GTA 2020 –
- Participation on ISKA Meeting of the Great Masters City of Santos /SP 2019.